This USDA Certified Organic Handmade Soap gets its name from the fir needle, pine, spruce and juniper essential oils used to make it.
The Forester smells like Christmas or a rich fir forest and is 85% organic and all natural. The bar contains 20% shea butter for a very creamy feel. Our best soap for healthy skin and a great but not overwhelming scent.
This soap also contains exfoliating natural ground juniper berries.
The Forester Men's Handmade Soap Features:
- RSPO certified palm oil great for skin and safe for the environment
- An earthy and warm fragrance with great exfoliating factor
- Made with no colors, chemicals or detergents
- Free Shipping
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
The Forester Men's Handmade Soap Ingredients:
- Saponified oils of sunflower, coconut, palm, and safflower (with retained glycerin)
- Essential oils of fir needle, pine, juniper berry, and spruce juniper berries
- Rosemary extract.
- Ingredients marked with an are certified organic.
Handmade in the USA. Organic. 100% Vegan. Natural Ingredients. Never animal tested!