Buck Ridge Woodsman's Walk Beard Wash will treat your beard and the skin below it just right. This beard wash scent is a unique blend of Lavender, Pineapple, Coriander, Juniper Berries, Cactus, Violet, Sage, Ginger, Sandalwood, Musk, Bergamot, Vetiver, Mahogany, Cardamom, Neroli, Amber, Cedar & Pepper.
A truly manly scent that matches our other products of the same name. Use it to wash your beard and face to provide a perfect balance of moisture and strength benefiting vitamins and plant extracts to your beard. Comes in a BPA free 6 ounce bottle.
Our unique Buck Ridge Soap Beard Wash is a mild cleanser formulated using our very own sulfate-free plant based beard wash that creates a refreshing, foamy lather that leaves skin feeling pampered, clean and lightly moisturized.
Woodsman's Walk Beard Wash Ingredients:
- Deionized Water,
- Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate,
- Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate,
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine,
- Lauramide MEA,
- Cetrimonium Chloride,
- Cetrimonium chloride is a surfactant, and emulsifying agent.,
- PEG-150 Distearate,
- Organic Sage Leaf Extract,
- Organic Horsetail Extract,
- Organic Marigold Extract,
- Organic Chamomilla Extract,
- Organic Ginseng Root Extract,
- Oat Extract,
- Organic Lemon Peel Extract,
- Organic Aloe Aloe Vera Extract,
- Pro-Vitamin B5, Polyquaternium-7,
- Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol,
- Caprylyl Glycol,
- Hexylene Glycol,
- Essential oils and/or fragrance oils.
Woodsman's Walk Beard Wash Directions:
Best used daily to wash your beard, helps to remove waxes and oils. Use a small amount and massage into facial hair, wait two minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not get in eyes. Flush eyes with cool water to relive any stinging. Do not consume.
Made in USA. Bottled in BPA free plastic. No sulfates. Never Animal Tested!