We call this Concentration Blend Essential Oil and provides hours of alertness. It's perfect for long hours of concentration! Research & Fun Facts
- It can be hard to concentrate on an upcoming test or exam. For some people whose minds consistently change direction, concentration can be extremely difficult. Eternal Flame has oils that help with focus.
- This blend contains rosemary, which should not be used with a history of epilepsy.
- Refreshing Wind is a similar blend that has a different smell profile. Eternal Flame is a floral, warm blend, while Refreshing Wind has woody, cool tones.
Contains Pine, Black Spruce, Cedar, Orange, Peppermint, Black Pepper, Rosemary & Neroli pure oils.
Common Uses of the Concentration Blend Essential Oil
- Use at night or during the day in a diffuser
- Apply a small amount on the wrist
- Massage into the abdomen in a 5% dilution
Aromatic ScentConcentration Blend is composed of cedarwood, peppermint, and spikes of other bright oils make Eternal Flame a blend of choice for long nights or important meetings. With neroli and rose for a warm scent.
CautionsEssential Oil can cause sensitivity. Excessive use of it may lead to headaches and nausea.
Concentration Blend Essential Oil Specifications:
- 15ml bottle that's about 1/2 FLOZ
- Pure quality oil from distillation, no chemical process
- 100% essential oil - no other oil
- Free Shipping
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed