Stop dreaming about a real detox bath and try this Activated Charcoal Detox Bath, easy, relaxing, tons of benefits, exactly what you need!
Step 1 Soak up some of the Mineral "TRANQUIL" bath infusion.
Black Lava salt is infused with activated charcoal which helps to increase blood circulation and has a detoxifying effect on the body as it draws out impurities. This salt contains a therapeutic blend of essential oils that will help to bathe away feelings of stress and tension.
Directions – dissolve 4 tablespoons per standard size bathtub of salt directly under the faucet of hot running bathwater as the tub is filling up. Relax, infuse yourself, and reap the many health benefits for at least 15 minutes.
Ingredients – Black Lava Salt, Epsom Salt, Dendritic Salt, and our Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils.
Step 2 - Once you step out of the bath, towel dry, and SPRINKLE on some of the talc free, non-toxic, herbal body dust to dry off. Keeps skin soothed, soft and dry
Directions – Sprinkle onto hand and apply to skin as needed. To prevent rash due to moisture place by hand into skin creases of armpits, arms, legs and wrists.
Ingredients – White Clay,*Maronta Arudinacea (Arrowroot), *Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) root, *Corn Starch, *Lavandula X Intermedia (Lavandin) flowers, *Rosa Damascene (Rose), flowers, Baking Soda, proprietary blend of essential oils.
Step 3 - Moisturize your skin with our very own SOFTEN jasmine/rose scented body oil.
Activated Charcoal Detox Bath Benefits:
- APRICOT KERNEL OIL is moisturizing, anti-inflammatory. Rich in vitamin A, B and GLA.
- LAVENDER reduces and prevents inflammation, acts as an astringent, antiseptic, and anti-fungal. Because of its healing properties it is also used to treat cuts, scrapes, bruises, minor infections and burns.
- CHAMOMILE contains two substances that make it great to use in skincare. “Bisabolol”, present in chamomile is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti- fungal. Apigenin has been shown to reduce DNA oxidative damage and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- COMFREY has beneficial properties that are largely attributed to its high content of allantoin. Allantoin is a substance that helps promote new skin cell growth and aids in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- ROSE contains high amounts of vitamin C and can help protect skin cells from damage. The natural oils in roses help to lock moisture into the skin and is a natural astringent which helps to tighten pores and restore suppleness.
- CALENDULA has a high flavonoid content which makes it a versatile herb that contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory carotenes. It has been used for centuries to make topical skin preparations to ease burns, eczema, psoriasis, insect bites, abrasions and other irritations.
- ELDERBERRY Antioxidants in elderberries provide protection from free radicals that contribute to cell damage, aging, and wrinkle formation. Bioflavonoids, which can also be found in elderberries, exhibit astringent properties that help tighten the skin and provide additional anti-wrinkle benefits
Activated Charcoal Detox Bath Ingredients:
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) oil,
- Anthemis Nobilis(Chamomile),
- Rosa Dama Scena (Rose),
- Symphytum Officinale(Comfrey),
- Lavendula Officinalis(Lavendar),
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula),
- Non-gmo vitamin e, proprietary blend of essential oils,
- Sambucus Nigra(Elder) Fruit Extract.