Our eye balm is crafted with a unique blend of 3 oils infused with a botanical infusion that promotes skin cell regeneration, reduces puffiness, and reduces the look of fine lines for a bright and glowing complexion.
Our eye balm may be used on the entire eye area and can double as an effective yet gentle makeup remover that will not sting your eyes!
Herbal Eye Balm Benefits:
- Sunflower Oil moisturizes, regenerates, and conditions the skin. Rich in vitamins A and E. It is high in essential fatty acids for skin health.
- Safflower Oil The high content of linoleic acid in safflower oil soothes and softens the skin. Linoleic acid may also reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Grapeseed Oil is rich in linoleic acid, omega 6, and vitamin e. Grapeseed Oil is easily absorbed to regenerate, tighten, tone, and protect the skin.
- Chamomile is calming and regenerating for your skin.
- Rose contains vitamin C and is protective. The natural oils in the rose help to lock moisture into the skin. It is naturally astringent which helps to tighten pores and restore suppleness.
- Calendula Is high in flavonoids and provides antioxidants. It has been used for centuries to make healing topical skin preparations.
- Mullein makes the skin soft and silky.
- Plantain stimulates skin cell regeneration and beautifies and heals the skin.
Herbal Eye Balm Ingredients:
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower ) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile)
- Rosa Centifolia (Rose)
- Verbascum Sinuatum (Mullein)
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula)
- Plantago Major (Plantain), proprietary blend of essential oils, non-GMO Vitamin E.
certified organic ingredients.
1 fl. oz/30ml
How to use: Apply to eye area morning and evening to moisturize, protect and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Can be applied to remove makeup as well.