Step 1 - Exfoliate your body gently, effectively, and organically with our EMPOWER body exfoliant.
The scrubbing power of sugar mixed with espresso and extra virgin coconut oil will provide an unparalleled sensory experience as this formulation will infuse you with energy, motivation, and mental focus while providing a host of benefits for your skin.
Recommended Directions: After cleansing and rinsing with soap, rub desired amount all over and scrub to exfoliate and soften your skin. Rinse and pat dry with a towel. Please rinse your shower or tub thoroughly after use.
Ingredients - *Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar) cane, * Arabica Coffee, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Carthamus Tinctorius(Safflower) Oil, Kokum Butter, Non-GMO Vitamin E, Sambucus Nigra (Elder)Fruit Extract.
Step 2 - Once you step out of the bath, towel dry, and SPRINKLE on some of our talc-free, non-toxic, herbal body dust to dry off. Keeps skin soothed, soft, and dry
Directions: – Sprinkle onto hand and apply to skin as needed. To prevent rash due to moisture place by hand into skin creases of armpits, arms, legs, and wrists.
Ingredients - White Clay,*Maronta Arudinacea (Arrowroot), *Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) root, *Corn Starch, *Lavandula X Intermedia (Lavandin) flowers, *Rosa Damascene (Rose), flowers, Baking Soda, proprietary blend of essential oils. *certified organic
Step 3 -Moisturize with our Whipped Body Butter. You will find this luxurious emollient blend of exotic butters will provide *lasting moisturization throughout the day or night. *4 raw butters combine to provide lasting moisturization. You will revel in the unrefined scent of coconut oil and coco butter that is reminiscent of our favorite candy bar from childhood! Nothing delights us more than to have a product that is so aroma-therapeutic in its natural state that we didn’t dare alter it. This natural body butter can be used on body, hands, feet or anywhere that needs moisturizing. Results may vary from person to person.
Wake up and smell the Coffee Scrub Benefits:
- KOKUM BUTTER prevents drying of the skin. heals ulcers and raw skin of the lips, hands, and soles of feet. Regenerates skin cells & reduces degeneration of skin cells. It is non-comedogenic so it won't clog your pores.
- COCONUT OIL contains medium-chain fatty acids that help the skin retain its moisture. It also has antimicrobial properties that can protect the skin from infections. It acts as a barrier for the skin from external elements such as chlorine, saltwater, and pollutants.
- COCO BUTTER Helps heal skin from the inside out. It’s a great source of natural antioxidants that are found in cocoa beans (the same kinds found in real, dark chocolate that are tied to benefts like heart health and improved cognitive functioning). Saturated fats are especially beneficial for healing dry, cracked skin because they’re easily absorbed and remain on the skin for hours.
- SHEA BUTTER – High in Vitamin A and E so it helps cell regeneration and capillary circulation. It softens and moisturizes the skin and helps heal scars, cracked or damaged skin.
- Results may vary from person to person
Wake up and smell the Coffee Scrub Ingredients:
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil,
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) butter,
- Theobroma Cacao (Coco) butter, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) butter, Non-gmo Vitamin E.
- Certified organic.