This Focus Blend Essential Oil increases your clarity and focuses during any activity, from work to all-night homework sessions.
- Concentration can be difficult, especially when studying for a test or working towards a deadline. Planning out your time beforehand and taking regular breaks can aid in concentration.
- Another good way to aid concentration is to follow the thoughts in your mind. That may sound counter-intuitive, but often, once you have written down your thoughts and considered everything your mind wants to consider, it will allow you to focus on a single task.
- Eternal Flame is a similar blend that has a different smell profile
Contains: Pine, Spruce, Cedarwood, Peppermint, Lemon, Bergamot, and Neroli pure oils.
Common Uses of the Focus Blend Essential Oil:
- Use at night or during the day in a diffuser
- Apply a small amount on the wrist
- Massage into the abdomen in 5% dilution
Aromatic Scent:Refreshing Wind is a woodsy alertness blend, as opposed to the more floral Eternal Flame.
Cautions:Essential Oil can cause sensitivity. Excessive use of it may lead to headaches and nausea.
Focus Blend Essential Oil Specifications:
- 15ml bottle that's about 1/2 FLOZ
- Pure quality oil from distillation, no chemical process
- 100% essential oil - no other oil
- Free Shipping
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed